Monday, April 12, 2010

random things from .m.a.n.a.d.o.

yepp... manado food is all about pork and chili!

the writing on my T's "here is where i fall in love"
i wish!


hi, my name is FAITH.. and I'm friggin' ADORABLE :)

shutter island??

b'day cake a la Tondano town for my girl wullie. yes, it's corn!

i got the chance to have a karaoke with a full band!
it was A disaster... but then again who cares :D
first time i saw a living sea urchin up close n personal

 a boy dragged his dog to the sea to get cleaned up
the dog was scared as hell... LOL

my cute n handsome nephew >.<

the most beautiful sunset everrrr!!
this is the kind of view that you would want to see with ur significant other

1 comment:

  1. i love :

    photo no. 2 : the sky is an absolute gorgeous!!!

    photo no. 8 : i laughed hard!!! anjingnya kocak abis...poor dog anyway :P

    photo no. 9 : okay, send the boy to the big town in 15 years! meanwhile, i'll prepare my apetite! hahahaha

    photo no. 10 : i love the sunset, but im not sure which one is more orange, the sun or ur bikini! LOL

    ReplyDelete