1. You and your partner have to be balance in life, compatible to each other
2. Don't let your heart work alone, your head must work with it too
3. There's no such a thing as perfect man/women, and also there's no perfect relationship. You must learn to understand each other in order to make both of you a perfect person in each others eyes
4. Learn the art of sacrifice and compromise, but always keep in mind that there's no such a thing as unconditional love... everyone must have expectation, YOU must have expectation
5. Never give your everything, because if it's over you will end up with nothing
6. If it didn't makes both of you a better person, don't hold on to it. Even though it might not look like it, you accomplish far more by letting go with love than holding on to fear.
7. You may not know about who's the one, but you always know deep in your heart who's not-the one
8. "Denial. It's not just a river in Egypt. It's a freakin' ocean!"
9. You couldn't really love someone when you haven't really love yourself. And in order to love yourself, you must know yourself first, know what you want, know how you want to live your life, and what you want to do with your life
10. There's no easy way to end a relationship. But there is a good break up, where you let go with no regret or hatred and actually feel glad that you have had it in your life.
It's strange that i get to think of real relationship now. I'm tired of fooling around, i've done the merry go rounds and been through revolving doors. All i want to have is a real relationship that will bring me to a better version of myself and share love with each other (no, i'm NOT talking about serious relationship towards marriage). Its just, i don't want to play around with my own feeling any longer, i don't want to play half-heart romance anymore, i want something good for myself, i want mature love.