Thursday, April 15, 2010

coming soon: sex and the city 2

OMG! It's coming soon, on May 27th. The ultimate must see movie for all the fashion lovers. I couldn't be more excited!
 This movie poster is jaw dropping or what! f-ing gorgeous. Cavalli-esqe dress with 6 inch heels in the middle of desert, dazzling!

I'm so excited i think i'm gonna get a panic attack! Can't wait to see all those beautiful wardrobe. I love the picture above where sam wearing caribbean blue attire with beautiful statement earring. I have to calm myself down now, save the ooh and ahh for the movie.

"what happens after you say i do?" ~Carrie
"We made a deal ages ago, man, babies doesn't matter. We're soulmates." ~Sam

It's wow-ing me. Can't wait to see Penelope Cruz, Miley Cyrus, and above all John Corbett appearance in that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment