Sunday, July 26, 2015

03.29 26.07.2015

(C) : It's not so easy for me to be a romantic.
You start off that way, and,
after you've been screwed over a few times...
You... you forget about all your delusional ideas,
and you just take what comes into your life.

That's not even true,

I haven't been...screwed over,
I've just had too many...
bla relationship. They weren't mean, they cared for me, 
but...they were no real...connection, or excitement.

At least, not from my side.


(J) : God, I'm sorry, is it...Is it really that bad?


(C) : It's not, right?

You know...It's not even that, I was...
I was fine.
Until I read your fucking book!

It stirred shit out from you,


It reminded me how...genuinely romantic I was,

how I had so much hope in things and...

now it's like...

I don't believe in anything that relates to love,
I don't feel things for people anymore.
In a way...I put all my romanticism into that one nigh stand 
I was never able to feel all this again.

Like...somehow this night took things away from me and...

I expressed them to you and
you took them with you!
It made me feel cold,

like if love wasn't for me!


~Before Sunrise (2003)

No comments:

Post a Comment