Voile de Jasmin by Bvlgari; Be Delicious by DKNY; Lovely by SJP
I just realize that i am so close to drained all of my perfume bottles. i need to get myself a new one, the confusion here is weather i get one of my all time favorite perfumes, or get myself a new fragrance.
here is my all time favorites:
- Flower by Kenzo
- Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker
- Envy Me by Gucci
Since we're talking about perfume here, i would like to share some knowledge about fragrance.
- fragrance has 3 layers, Top Note is what you smell immediately after applying the perfume; Middle note is the smell after applying perfume for several minutes to an hour; Base note: After thirty minutes, you smell the base note. The base note is the true scent of the perfume. So wait until the base note is appear before you decide to buy a perfume.
- shop for perfume in the afternoon when your sense of smell is at its peak
- do wear more fragrance if you have dry skin; you will need to apply fragrances more often than those who have oily skin.
- apply your perfume after you have showered and dried completely
- for maximum effect, apply perfume to your pulse points (behind earlobes, wrist, inner elbow, right and left side of neck)
- don't spray perfume near pearls or jewelry. Because perfume is infused with alcohol it can strip these jewels and remove their coating
- even though u might have seen it a lot, but don't rub the fragrance once applied, apparently rubbing damages the molecules and could change the notes
- Expect a perfume to last about three years from the date it was bottled. Never store your perfume bottle where it is exposed to high temperature or direct sunlight. In fact, colognes and eau de toilette should be stored in the refrigerator to increase their shelf lives
- don't overdo it, you don't want to make people around u feel headache because of your smell right?!
"It [perfume] is the unseen, unforgettable, ultimate accessory of fashion…. that heralds your arrival and prolongs your departure." ~Coco Chanel
PS: Dear readers, it would be nice if you guys recommend me your favorite fragrance. thanks :)